Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well, Catherines in Madison had nothing, completely nothing. No capri's in the 17 inch, no spring jackets, nothing. I couldn't believe it. I guess i'll just have to order online what I want and then take it to the store to return it if it doesn't work out. I hate paying that return shipping on stuff that doesn't fit.

We went to both Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. We got a few things. Dh & I both thought they were a little pricey, especially Whole Foods. We've been to other's before and they've always been expensive. We didn't buy much at WH, but spent about $60 at TJ's. I'm having almond butter for the first time with flax seed in it. It definitely has a different taste. I was a little surprised about the amount of processed food. I guess I was thinking it would mainly be fresh stuff, but it wasn't. Just like a regular grocery store, but with organic processed food instead. I doubt we'd drive back up just for that.

The one good thing i did find was sweet potato fries at both WF and TJ's. Where I live, no one sells them. So I grabbed three bags of them. Although Dh says to me on the way home, couldn't you just buy sweet potatoes and cut them up? Ahh.. yeah, I could, and probably should. I will after these bags are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment