Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've realized after posting a few times that my life is very boring. I do take some fun trips, but 90% of the time its the same thing, day in and day out. Work, JC's, cleaning, cooking, laundry. That's about it.

I did actually make an appointment with another dr. for next week. Trying to figure out if I can get my female problems taken care of. I'm praying a hysterectomy is not the end result. I don't know how I've made it to 36 years old and never had surgery or been put under of even have an IV for that matter, but I hate to break my record. Plus i'm terrified! We'll see what she says next Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. I hope your new doc is just what you need. And while I know surgery is a complicated thing, I feel like I'm an old pro, so I probably don't get as nervous about surgeries as I "should".

    ReplyDelete