Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have FOLLOWERS! OMG!

Ok, so tonight i'm feeling like a complete and total failure. Why is it that I can be an intelligent 36 year old woman with a great husband, a successful business, the ability to travel when I want, debt free and very happy with my life other than the feeling that i'm not supposed to weigh this much!! Why is my weight the one thing I can't overcome??

I cannot stick to low carb eating for the life of me. I can do most anything else in life, but not that. I can convince people to spend multiple thousands of dollars on the products we sell, I can plan great vacations, I have excelled at every volunteer position I've ever held, even winning awards, but I can't freaking stick to a diet and lose weight. And I hate the fact that it's such a big deal and that I feel like such a failure for it.

On a good note, I did book all the hotels for my May trip to NC & SC. I'm so looking forward to it. Now I need to figure out what were going to do for the 2.5 days we'll be in Raleigh. I know my friend Jen won't be able to spend the whole time with us, but i'm sure mom and I will find plenty to do. I'm also excited to spend a day at the Biltmore Estate. I downloaded a bunch of podcasts that talk about it. I figure we will listen to them on the way down while were driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment