Thursday, March 25, 2010

I just realized this morning that I hadn't written anything yesterday. Not to much has been happening with us. Just work, work, work. This is the busy time of year for us and will be busy now through November or so. December & January are our slow time. Maybe I should plan a vacation for next January. The only problem is my DH hates to fly, so we always end up driving and he hates driving if the weather is bad. January in Iowa almost always equals bad weather.

Well, we are going ahead with the fence. The 3/4 acre back yard we have will be completely fenced in, in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited. It will be nice to let the dogs out the backyard and not have to worry about them leaving the yard at all. It will be 5 feet high, so I don't think Buff will be tempted to try to jump out. It will also keep the neighborhood kids out of our yard. It's not that I dislike kids, I just don't like them. Just kidding! I just don't like them taunting our dogs and trying to get them out of the yard. We also ordered the windows for our back porch. We are well on the way to having our little sun porch back there. I need to find a comfy chair to put out there. I haven't liked anything I've found at Menard's so now I need to branch out and look other places.

I did make a decision this morning. I'm no longer ordering clothes online. Catherines is about the only store that has clothing in my size that I think has good quality. I've ordered from several different places online and while the shirts usually fit, sometimes the fabric is goofy. Good example would be the 4 t-shirts I ordered and tried on last night. If the 5, I only kept three. They were all exactly the same size and brand, just different colors. But two of them were a funky material so they got returned. With pants, no matter how much I go by their size charts, they never fit. So no more ordering online. I will just have to make the trip to Davenport every time I need clothes. I'm trying to figure out when DH & I will be able to go. I need a few things for spring and a new spring jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment